From January to March 2020 no guided tours are possible in Burgdorf.
For a visit Registration
Please remember to make your request at least two weeks in advance.
Our collections can be visited by groups as part of guided tours.
Please note the following for guided tours:
- Guided tours for groups with a minimum size of 6 persons only
- Individuals can join registered groups
- Duration of guided tours approx. 2 – 3 hours
- Requests must arrive at least two weeks in advance
- The Thun site is not entirely accessible
In Burgdorf we show you vehicles of the following categories:
- Tanks / Tyre vehicles / Construction machinery / Fourgons and carts
After moving into the definite rooms, the Schaulager is created. Until we have reached the desired state, we ask for your patience. The following areas can still be visited:
- Uniforms / Beschirrungen / Lamps and lanterns / Optical equipment / Tanks / Weapons
- Guns of artillery, anti-tank and anti-aircraft vehicles
Opening hours: Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1800 o’clock.
On weekends and holidays, as well as on days without occupancy of troops on the weapon place no entrance is possible.
In case of doubt, the guard will give you information under the number +4158 468 34 60.
The following video will give you a first insight into the foundation: