Our collections can be visited by groups as part of guided tours.
- Guided tours only for groups of a minimum of 6 people
- Individuals can join signed-in groups
- Duration of the guided tours approx. 2 – 3 hours
- Requests must arrive at least two weeks in advance
- The location Thun is not completely barrier-free accessible
In Burgdorf we show you vehicles of the following categories:
- Tanks / Pneufahrzeuge / Construction / Fourgons and Wagons
Attention : From December 21, 2018 to February 28, 2019, there are no tours for climatic reasons.
Now that the definitive space has been occupied, the showroom will be created. Until we reach the desired state, we ask you for patience. Nevertheless, the following areas can already be visited:
- Uniforms / Scarifications / Lamps and Lanterns / Optical Devices / Tanks / Weapons
- artillery, anti-tank guns and antiaircraft guns
Opening hours: Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1800 clock.
On weekends and public holidays, as well as on days without occupancy on the Waffenplatz no access is possible.
In case of doubt, the guard will give you information at +41 58 468 34 60.
For visit requests please use the contact form
Please remember to submit the request at least two weeks in advance.
The following video gives you a first insight into the foundation: